Owning and operating a blog can be a little bit like broadcasting your, “Dear Diary…” for the world to see.
When Krista and I decided to start this blog a little less than a year ago, the first item on our to do list was to create a mission statement for our website. We wanted our readers to know EXACTLY what Stay Fit Mom was about and we wanted to have a clear direction for our content. Today we stand by that original mission,
“Stay Fit Mom provides recipes, workouts, encouragement, and resources for women looking to maintain health and fitness throughout every phase of life.” (You can read more about that on our About Us page.)
However in the last 11 months, our little blog has become more than recipes and workouts. It has become a place for us to poor out our hearts. A place filled with blood, sweat, and sometimes tears. The blog life is filled with emotional ups and downs, but when I look back on the last year, I am so humbled by the support our readers have given us throughout this crazy journey. It can be ridiculously intimidating to put your real thoughts and feelings out for the world to see, and when a friend or especially stranger mentions they read the post and understand, sometimes I exhale this sigh of relief. You guys get us. Thank you for making our first year of blogging such an amazing adventure!
Out of the 190 blog posts that Krista and I have somehow managed to write, we have had CLEAR favorites that have been seen far more than others. With January 1st upon us, the last few weeks have been all about full-fledged Whole30 prep mode and I couldn’t help but giggle when I pulled up the stats from our 2015 year. All of the posts that made it into the top 10 most viewed are related to Whole30 in someway!
If you’re ready to take on Whole30 or curious about what it is, you can join our Facebook Whole30 support group where we share recipes, meal plans, menu ideas, answer questions, share struggles, and more.
Without further adieu, we give you The Top 10 Stay Fit Mom Posts of 2015! Click on either the title or the image below and it will direct you to the original post.
10. Easy Whole30 Meatballs: A delicious recipe to add to your meal planning this Whole30 cycle.
9. My Whole30 Results: Because if you’re curious about Whole30, you’ll want to see why so many people have given the program a try.
8. Eggs in a Bag; Healthy Camp Breakfast: This is a Whole30 recipe to take with you to the camp site. Easy and fun for the whole family.
7. Homemade Larabars: You’ll never buy the original again. Beware, they are an incredibly delicious Whole30 approved snack, and shouldn’t be eaten in large quantities (tame your sugar dragon).
6. Paleo Stuffed Peppers: Pair these babies with the Cauliflower Rice Post you’ll see below. Delish.
5. My Whole30 Lunch Box: Because everybody needs lunch ideas to keep the variety alive during Whole30.
4. My Whole30 Top Menu Picks: The very best recipes that need to make an appearance on your meal plan.
3. Roasted Cauliflower Rice: You won’t even miss regular rice. My favorite Whole30 side dish of all time.
2. My Whole30 Grocery List: A full list of all the Whole30 necessities.
1. Easy Homestyle Paleo Meatloaf: One of Krista’s first Stay Fit Mom Recipes. It’s been pinned over 100K times and for good reason!
Thank you again for helping to make our first year of blogging a success! You can catch us on Instagram @StayFitMom_com and @StayFitMomBlog! Follow our Facebook page where we love getting personal. You can also subscribe to Stay Fit Mom for healthy recipes, workouts, and most of all inspiration and encouragement!
If you liked this post you might also like our 30 Day Whole30 Meal Plan
and our 31 Day at Home CrossFit Workout Plan.