It’s back to school time! Creating new schedules and establishing routines is what this time of year is all about. Why not set some new Fall goals and create some healthier habits? Join us starting Sept. 3rd for 6 weeks and see how much you can accomplish!
This challenge is for ANY women looking to use the macro diet to lose a few pounds, tone things up, or just plain feel better. Whether you’re already counting your macros or not, you can join in on the fun! You may surprise yourself with how much you can accomplish and how great you’ll feel in just 6 weeks! Here are all the details:
- $20 to Enter
- The challenge runs Sept. 3rd – October 15th
- All participants will be given the instructions and the link for the private Facebook group once payment is complete.
- Weekly Swag Bag Giveaways (valued at over $100 each)
- $500 GRAND PRIZE to the winner with the best transformation! The Stay Fit Mom macro coaches will be hand picking the winner on October 16th.
- Your starting pictures must be posted in the private Facebook group by Friday, September 7th at midnight in order to be eligible to win the grand prize money. (Or send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Your $20 entry fee does NOT include a set of macros but you can get the Back to School Challenge + Custom Macro Count Bundle for just $40! That means you’re getting 50% off the Custom Macro count price.
- With your entry you’ll also be eligible to get $20 off our Stay Fit Mom Guide to Counting Macros on Your Own or our upcoming Sept 1st 6 Week Online Macro Coaching package! If you use the coupon code this makes the challenge fee FREE for you!
Here’s a look at some of our previous 6 week challenge winners!
This Facebook group will be centered around macro nutrition, but actually doing the macro diet is not a requirement.
The Facebook group is good place for us all to help keep each other accountable for the next 6 weeks. We’ll all share our before photos, goals, recipes, tips for macro counting, support, and much more! We hope to see you there!!
If you’re wanting to get one on one coaching throughout this challenge, sign up for the Sept. 1st coaching group. See details below!