This super simple Mayonnaise Chicken recipe is another one that has been around a long time in my family. My mother used to make this for us growing up and now I make it for my own family. Of course it has changed a little. For example, I now use my own homemade mayo! Now this isn’t a must, but it’s certainly healthier and I prefer the taste of homemade mayonnaise over store bought any day.
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from these links, we could earn a small commission. This would be at no additional cost to you.
SCROLL DOWN FOR PRINTABLE VERSION
- 2 Large Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tablespoons Homemade Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Onion chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- Place 2 chicken breasts in a casserole dish or on a small cookie sheet.
- Evenly spread about 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise on each piece of chicken.
- Sprinkle chopped onions over top the mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 30 min or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
1. I have found that using defrosted chicken breast cooks more evenly and is a lot less dry than starting with frozen.
2. I always slice my chicken breast so they aren’t so thick and cook more evenly.
3. One of my FAVORITE tools to use when cooking any meat is a digital thermometer. I swear by them! They even tell you exactly what temperature to cook to for every different type of meat. I love mine!
Follow us @stayfitmomblog and @stayfitmom_com on Instagram and on our Facebook page where we love getting personal. You can also subscribe to Stay Fit Mom for healthy recipes, workouts, and most of all inspiration and encouragement!
You may also like these recipes: