If you’re a breakfast person this is for you. If you’re not a breakfast person, this still for you. You can make this sheet pan breakfast pizza for any meal of the day. I used to love when my mom made breakfast pizza for dinner, you should try it!
If I don’t give Chad some credit for this one I wont hear the end of it. He has been helping me come up with recipe ideas for the new cookbook and this is one of them. When I made this I was in the middle of the back to school challenge, and in a calorie deficit, so I didn’t even get to try this! Chad was very impressed though and said it was a keeper! So, here it is!
I hope you your families all enjoy this recipe as much as I did making it. I’m not sure there’s anything I love more than getting messages from all of you about how you are making my recipes in your own homes. Or about how your families all love them. Keep sending them my way and good vibes for cookbook two! I’m still shooting to get it out to the world before 2020!
- For the pizza crust
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt (I used Kirkland Brand)
- 1.5 cups Self Rising Flour (or do what I typically do & add 1.5 teaspoons baking powder and 3/4 teaspoons salt to 1.5 cups all-purpose flour)
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning (optional)
- For the toppings
- 1 lb. turkey breakfast sausage
- 1 28oz. bag thick cut hash browns (I used Lamb Weston, Frozen section. This made 720g of of cooked hash browns)
- 8oz. ham steak, cubed
- 4 whole eggs
- 400g liquid egg whites (1.5 cups + 2 tablespoons)
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 4oz. Mexican shredded cheese blend
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Start heat up your hash browns In a pan over medium low heat.
- Combine crust Ingredients in a bowl until it forms a dough.
- Roll out onto greased (Pam) and lightly floured cookie sheet. Spread thin to all edges. Bake dough at 375 for 8 minutes.
- Once hash browns are thawed remove from pan and evenly spread over your pre cooked crust.
- Using the same pan cook your turkey sausage.
- When cooked through, spread the ground turkey and ham evenly over hash browns.
- Sprinkle with the all the cheese evenly.
- Whisk egg whites, eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Pour evenly over pan.
- Bake on middle rack at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Easily log this in Myfitness Pal. Just Search, "Stay Fit Mom Sheet Pan Breakfast Pizza."
Follow us on Pinterest for more great recipe suggestions! We love seeing Stay Fit Mom recipes in your kitchen! Post your meals to Instagram and be sure to tag @stayfitmom_Krista and @stayfitmom_Tracy!