If you need something easy and macro friendly for breakfast, this is it. These egg white bites are customizable and perfect for a quick, high protein meal in the morning. These egg white bites make for great breakfast prep and they’re so fast to whip up. Enjoy 2 the day you make them and pack 5 bags for the rest of the week for breakfast. They’re even great cold so you can grab and go on busy mornings without even having to pause and microwave them.
All you need to make these egg white bites are a blender and some muffin tins.
The possibility for add ins here is endless. Here are a few other ideas you might like:
- Broccoli, diced
- Diced Tomatoes
- Shredded Zucchini
Here a Quick Look At How To Make Them
Here’s some breakfast recipes you might like that call for liquid egg whites:
- Protein Overnight Oats
- Chorizo Breakfast Burritos
- Green Chili Egg Casserole
- Breakfast Wonton Cups
- Crustless Quiche
- Protein Crepes
- Sheet Pan Breakfast Casserole
- Mom’s Christmas Bake
- Chocolate Chip Protein Muffins
- Pumpkin Pancakes with Optional Glaze
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do. Tag me on Instagram if you make it! I absolutely love seeing you guys making my recipes and sharing, it means a lot.
- 1 & 1/2 cups liquid egg whites (368g)
- 3/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese (89g)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 40 grams crumbled, cooked bacon
- 20 grams diced bell pepper
- sliced green onions (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Evenly spread bacon, bell pepper crumbles, and green onions into each
- muffin cup.
- In a blender, pulse the egg whites, cheeses, salt and pepper. Pour evenly into the muffin cups.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Let cool completely before storing in the refrigerator.
Egg White Bites
Amount Per Serving:
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3.9||4.6%|
|Total Carbohydrate .8||0%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Stay Fit Mom
Search Myfitnesspal for, “Stay Fit Mom Egg White Bites.”