It’s pumpkin season again!!! I repeat, it’s pumpkin season!! This pumpkin pancake recipe went out to all our Ninja insiders last year first, and now it’s making an appearance here on the blog for all of you to enjoy! As always, the macros are already pre calculated, by the gram, and in MyFitnessPal for you.
I actually put both the pancakes and the icing in MyFitnessPal separately so you can be the boss of how much icing you want. Remember a little bit goes a long way, so don’t think you need to spend a ton of macros on icing to sweeten these up.
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from these links, we could earn a small commission. This would be at no additional cost to you.
I think I got the texture on these pumpkin pancakes just right. They’re light and fluffy with the perfect amount of pumpkin.
These would make for great pumpkin waffles too! If you try them in your waffle iron let me know how they turn out. I personally always pick waffles over pancakes myself, so I’ll be trying them in the waffle iron soon myself.
- Pancake Ingredients
- 1 cup Kodiak cakes flapjack mix (GF mix also works)
- 1/2 cup 100% pumpkin (canned)
- 1/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- Glaze ingredients
- 12 tablespoons powder sugar
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- Mix all pancake ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Heat pan over medium low. I always use my Crepe Pro for pancakes!
- Spray pan with a bit of cooking spray. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into pan.
- Cook your pancakes slowly so they don’t burn. Flip half way through cooking.
- For the glaze: mix sugar and milk with a whisk.
Pumpkin Pancakes with Optional Glaze
Amount Per Serving:
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1.2||1.5%|
|Total Carbohydrate 13||4.3%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Stay Fit Mom
Follow us on Pinterest for more great recipe suggestions! We love seeing Stay Fit Mom recipes in your kitchen! Post your meals to Instagram and be sure to tag @stayfitmom_Krista and @stayfitmom_Tracy!