I may be about 10 years late to this 2 ingredient dough recipe but heck, you might be too! I love making this because it’s so easy, I always have the ingredients around, it’s surprisingly really good, and it’s easy on the macro budget(fat free!). Sure you could just go buy some pizza dough for pizza night, but that takes all the fun out of it! Give this simple 2 ingredient pizza dough a try and I guarantee you’ll love it just like we do!
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from these links, we could earn a small commission that helps support our blog. This would be at no additional cost to you.
I’ve been making this for a well over a month or so now and absolutely love it! What’s great is you can make a batch and keep the dough in the fridge for when you want to quickly throw together a personal pizza for yourself. Did you catch Chef Archer’s latest video featuring this pizza dough? My kids love personal pizza night and this 2 ingredient pizza dough is our new favorite!
The main recipe today is simply the 2 ingredient pizza dough, but I must share my favorite toppings with you also. First of all, it doesn’t get much better than pulled pork on your pizza. Our favorite pulled pork Traeger Grill recipe is here, and I HIGHLY recommend it on grilled pizzas. To die for! Second, balsamic glaze is my new favorite thing. It’s a must for pizzas! I buy mine at Trader Joe’s near the dressings. All my other usual toppings include good old tomato sauce, sliced tomatoes, artichoke hearts, red onion, jalapeños or banana peppers, cheese, and arugula.
Now on with the important part, the dough. Your 2 main ingredients are plain Greek Yogurt and self rising flour. I typically just use all purpose flour and add my own baking powder and salt. You’ll also see I add Italian seasoning to the dough just for fun. So not really 2 ingredients, sorry I’m a big fat liar I guess! I can honestly say I find making this dough easier than going to the store to buy dough because I almost always have these two ingredients around. I actually prefer it over any store bought dough now. It holds up so well (it doesn’t fall apart once it’s cooked), and it’s perfectly just the right amount of chewy and crunchy.For all you macro counters I should mention that I typically use about 125g of the dough for one personal pizza(what’s pictured above) and roll it out as thin as I can without it falling apart. I’ve done as little as 105g and it was a pretty good size, and I sometimes go as big as 150g if I have the extra carbs. What’s great is you can customize the size to your macro and appitite needs so easy! Just weigh and log in MyFitnessPal. ***Search Stay Fit Mom 2 Ingredient Pizza Dough to log easily without creating a recipe. When we’re all having pizzas I layer them between parchment paper like below. The parchment paper also makes it easy to slide them on the grill.
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt (I used Kirkland Brand)
- 1.5 cups Self Rising Flour (or do what I typically do & add 1.5 teaspoons baking powder and 3/4 teaspoons salt to 1.5 cups all-purpose flour)
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning (optional)
- Reserve about 1/4 cup of the flour for kneading and rolling later.
- Mix all other ingredients in a bowl.
- Remove slightly sticky dough mixture from bowl and knead with hands and the reserved flour. (I coat my hands and counter top with flour so it doesn't stick)
- Plop your serving of dough (I do 125g) on parchment paper lined counter top and roll out with rolling pin as thin as you like.
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes (with toppings on) OR
- Grill(our favorite thing to do on our Traeger!) your dough for 2-3 minutes on one side, remove from grill, flip and put toppings on cooked side. Finish on grill (about 5-8 minutes).
Pictured is 125g of dough. I sometimes use as little as 105g and can spread that pretty thin also. Find this recipe in MFP under Stay Fit Mom 2 Ingredient Pizza Dough and easily log as many grams as you choose to use!