The title of this recipe is a mouthful, I know. The recipe itself is so fun and is delicious though. We made this at the retreat last summer and it was a hit. It’s easy to throw together for a crowd, your family, or even for meal prep. I highly recommend you add the ingredients for this strawberry shortcake sheet pan protein pancake recipe to your grocery order right now!
I always like to remind people that if you don’t have the same exact brand of ingredients as I do, you can still make this recipe. At the end of the day, using a slightly different brand of protein or pancake mix isn’t going wreck havoc on all the progress you’re making while tracking your macros. In fact, I highly recommend that you don’t sweat the small things.
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from these links, we could earn a small commission. This would be at no additional cost to you.
This recipe calls for the original Kodiak Cake Pancake mix. I’d like to think this is a very common product these days. I get mine at Costco but I see it at Target and plenty of other grocery stores. You can also find it on Amazon here.
I don’t have pancakes often, but when I do I like to top them with a little bit of the zero calorie Walden Farms pancake syrup. I know, it’s basically just chemicals, but like I said, it’s not often. A little bit of whip cream and fresh fruit goes a long way too.
I use Clean Simple Eats Vanilla protein powder in this one. They are my absolute favorite protein. You can use out discount code: stayfitmom and save 10% on your order. But again, if you already have some vanilla protein powder lying around, use that and don’t sweat it.
If you love these you might also like these pancake recipes:
- Strawberry Protein Pancakes (single serve version perfect for meal prep)
- Cherry Chocolate Sheet Pan Pancakes
- Mixed Berry & White Chocolate Sheet Pan Pancakes
Tag me on Instagram if you make any of these! I absolutely love seeing you guys making my recipes and sharing, it means a lot. Enjoy!
- 3 cups Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Pancake Mix (318g)
- 3 scoops vanilla whey protein(108g) (I love Clean Simple Eats Vanilla)
- 3 cups water
- 4 tablespoons strawberry pie filling (64g)
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips (30g)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl combine the pancake mix, whey protein, and water. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a well greased pan or casserole dish. I used an 8X12 pan, but a more traditional size (9X13) will work well also.
- Scoop your strawberry filling onto the top of your pancake batter spreading it out as best you can. Then take a knife and swirl it into the batter slightly.
- Sprinkle your white chocolate chips evenly over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes and split into 8 servings. These are big slices, so if you want to make smaller servings you can. Just weigh your slice and easily log it per gram in MFP.
Strawberry Shortcake Sheet Pan Protein Pancakes
Amount Per Serving:
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2.9||3.1%|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.2||9.3%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Stay Fit Mom
Search Myfitness Pal for Stay Fit Mom Strawberry Shortcake Sheet Pan Protein Pancakes
Can you mix this a day ahead and refrigerate until ready to bake? Or is baking and reheating better if you don’t have time to bake in the morning? Thx!
Hi Whitney! I don’t see why you couldn’t mix the day before. I haven’t tried it with this particular recipes but I’ve put pancake mix in the fridge before and it was fine.
After baking, would portions be kept in the fridge or not? Thanks!
I always keep mine in the fridge. I think it’s a good idea. Hope you love them! Enjoy!