It’s that time of year again, back to school time. Creating new schedules and establishing new routines is a great time to start implementing new healthy habits! Join us for our Back to School Challenge starting September 12th, for 6 weeks, and see how much you can accomplish!
This challenge is for ANY woman looking to use the macro diet to lose a few pounds, tone things up, or just plain feel better. Whether you’re already counting your macros or not, you can join in on the fun! You may be surprised by how much fun these challenges are and how having a supportive community of women behind you can make a big difference. Here are all the details:
- $25 to Enter
- The challenge runs September 12- October 24th
- All participants will be given the instructions and the link for the private Facebook group once payment is complete.
- $1000 GRAND PRIZE to the winner with the best transformation! $750 for 1st Runner Up. $500 for 2nd Runner Up. The Stay Fit Mom macro coaches will be hand picking the winner on October 25th. Winners will be selected based on transformation photos provided at the conclusion of the challenge.
- Your starting pictures must be posted in the private Facebook group by Saturday, September 16th at midnight in order to be eligible to win the grand prize money. (Or send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Your $25 entry fee does NOT include a set of macros. You can purchase one of the bundles below if you’d like us to set your macros for you to get started.
- THIS CHALLENGE DOES NOT INCLUDE OR TAKE THE PLACE OF 1 ON 1 COACHING.
- With your entry you’ll also be eligible to get $20 off our Stay Fit Mom Guide to Counting Macros on Your Own or our upcoming October 1st 6 Week Online Macro Coaching package! If you use the coupon code this makes the challenge just $5 for you!
Here’s a look at some of our previous 6 week challenge winners to help motivate you!
This Facebook group will be centered around macro nutrition, but actually doing the macro diet is not a requirement.
The Facebook group is good place for us all to help keep each other accountable for the next 6 weeks. We’ll all share our before photos, goals, recipes, tips for macro counting, support, and much more! We hope to see you there!!