This super simple poppyseed fruit salad would be the perfect addition to your 4th of July BBQ. Fruit lightly sweetened with fresh lime juice and stevia pairs perfectly with brunch, lunch, or dinner.
For my family 4th of July has come to mean a small town parade, four wheeler rides, hiking, bocce ball, water fun, and BBQ with family. For the first time in a few years my siblings and I will all be together in small town of Kanarraville with our families. To say I’m excited is an understatement. It’s going to be a blast! My parents built a second home in Utah a few years ago and it is our go to spot for holiday celebrations and weekend getaways. Here are a couple pictures from 4th of July in years past.
Poppyseed Fruit Salad
- 2 cups halved green grapes
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup unsalted pistachios
- 1 tablespoon poppyseeds
- juice of 1 lime (or about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 squirt of liquid stevia
- Combine first 5 ingredients
- In a small cup or bowl combine your lime juice and liquid stevia
- Pour over fruit and toss
Scroll down for printable recipe
Other recipes you might enjoy: