These little copycat Capriotti’s Bobbie sandwiches are so good! These first made an appearance in our Ninja Exclusive recipes unit back in Fall of 2019. If you’re a current client, or Ninja Insider member, make sure you’re utilizing the exclusive recipes at your disposal in the Facebook group. You get all our best recipes, FIRST as a Ninja Insider. There are some really good ones in there! All the macros are calculated for you and in MyFitnessPal!
I used Rhodes rolls to calculate the macros of this recipe. Which by the way are pretty great! (See the nutrition facts below the recipe) I grew up eating homemade rolls, so I know a good roll. I love taking them out of the freezer to raise all day on a sheet pan. It makes me feel like I did something extra special for dinner, even though they came right out of the freezer and are so easy. And what’s better than the smell of bread baking in the oven? Nothing. Nothing is better.
Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I’ll all for it! You’re bound to have lots of turkey leftovers, so here’s a macro calculted sandwich for you to make!
- 1 roll (I just calculated using a Rhode’s roll)
- 1/2 tablespoon low fat mayo (7-8g)
- 2 & 1/2 ounces turkey breast
- 20g stuffing (just use any, call it good)
- 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce (17g)
- Create your sandwich and GOBBLE it up!
Amount Per Serving:
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6||9.2%|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.5||10.7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2||8%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Stay Fit Mom
Search MyFitnessPal for Stay Fit Mom Copycat Bobbie