Fall is finally starting to feel like it’s here. 70 degree weather and rain in Las Vegas gets me in the mood for all things pumpkin! I’m not going to get too excited though because I’m pretty sure the cooler weather isn’t here to stay. But, regardless of the weather I’m going to enjoy my soups, stews, and pumpkin flavored everything starting now! I love to cook, but since I was young my love has always been baking. Today I’m sharing a super easy pumpkin oatmeal muffin recipe perfect for a grab and go breakfast, snack, or even dessert.
These pumpkin oatmeal muffins aren’t real sweet, so feel free to add some chocolate chips, top with some icing, or add a little honey for a little extra bonus. I think they taste pretty darn amazing just the way they are, but chocolate chips do make there way into the mixing bowl quite often around here.
Currently 32 weeks pregnant I have been enjoying my fair share of sweets and carbs lately but these muffins still hit the spot for me. I made one batch last week (about 1 dozen cupcakes) so I could photograph them for this post and they only lasted 2 days. I may have eaten 2 as soon as they were cool enough but my favorite way to eat them is chilled in the fridge. Anyway, if you have a large family I suggest doubling this recipe for sure! I hope you enjoy them! Let me know what you think below! Happy Fall!!
This post contains an affiliate link. If you purchase something from this link, we could earn a small commission. This will be at no additional cost to you.
Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins
- 2/3 cup pure pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or butter
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour (Make your own! See my Instagram video showing how here)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Line a muffin tin with paper or foil liners; set aside.
- In a large bowl or mixer combine the pumpkin, eggs, coconut sugar, vanilla, and coconut oil.
- Then add the oat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.
- Optional: Fold in 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips or Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- Pour mixture into liners filling about 3/4 of the way up. (Should fill 12-13 liners)
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 min or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
- Let cool completely and enjoy!
Printable Recipe Below
Follow us @stayfitmom_Krista and @stayfitmom_Tracy on Instagram and on our Facebook page where we love getting personal. You can also subscribe to Stay Fit Mom for healthy recipes, workouts, and most of all, inspiration and encouragement!
You may also like these delicious recipes: