These Homemade Almond Butter Cups are to die for! Seriously, they are so good! Just looking at these pictures makes me want to go get one out of my fridge and devour it! These are the perfect treat to make your Valentine this year!
My husband has already put in his order for a double batch for Valentines Day. Surprise your sweetheart with these tasty homemade chocolates! Follow these easy steps for a sweet and salty taste of heaven!
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from these links, we could earn a small commission. This will be at no additional cost to you.
- 1 pkg dark chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips)
- 1/2 cup all natural almond butter
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- sea salt
- Place cupcake liners on a cookie sheet. (15 mini cupcake liners or 8 large)
- In a glass dish, microwave chocolate chips for 1 min at half power. Stir and then return to microwave for an additional 15 seconds at full power. Repeat this last step until chocolate is smooth.
- Pour a small amount of chocolate in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Now create your filling: Mix almond butter, honey, vanilla, and pinch of sea salt in a small bowl.
- Place a drop of the almond butter mixture in each cupcake liner.
- Pour the remaining chocolate into the liners until the almond butter mixture is covered. Put a pinch of sea salt on top.
- Place in the freezer for 10 min or until firm.
Follow us on Pinterest for more great recipe suggestions! We love seeing Stay Fit Mom recipes in your kitchen! Post your meals to Instagram and be sure to tag @stayfitmom_Krista and @stayfitmom_Tracy!
Scroll to the bottom of page for printable recipe
You may also like these healthy treats: