Our favorite challenge of the whole year is here! Swimsuit season is fast approaching and we love a good nutrition challenge to motivate us. Why not surround yourself with a bunch of ladies with the same goal? If you’re looking to feel your best and gain a little confidence by losing a few pounds, join in on our 6th annual Bikini Bod challenge!
This challenge is for ANY women looking to use the macro diet to lose a few pounds, tone things up, or just plain feel better. Whether you’re already counting your macros or not, you can join in on the fun! You may surprise yourself with how much you can accomplish and how great you’ll feel in just 6 weeks! Here are all the details:
- $25 to Enter. Click HERE to purchase.
- Starts April 10th
- Runs April 10 – May 22th
- All participants will be given the instructions and the link for the private Facebook group once payment is complete.
- $1000 GRAND PRIZE to the winner with the best transformation! The Stay Fit Mom macro coaches will be hand picking the winner on May 23rd.
- Your starting pictures must be posted in the private Facebook group by Friday, April 14th at midnight in order to be eligible to win the grand prize money. (Or send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Your $25 entry fee does NOT include a set of macros. You can purchase one of the bundles below if you’d like us to set your macros for you to get started.
- THIS CHALLENGE DOES NOT INCLUDE OR TAKE THE PLACE OF 1 ON 1 COACHING. You do not check in with a coach for the challenge or get macro adjustments. If you’re a current client working with a SFM coach, you will still check in each week via private check-in link and don’t forget to use your exclusive discount code in the ninja group!
- With your entry you’ll also be eligible to get $20 off our Stay Fit Mom Guide to Counting Macros on Your Own or our upcoming May 1st 6 Week Online Macro Coaching package! If you use the coupon code this makes the challenge just $5 for you!
Here’s a look at some previous challenge winners!
This Facebook group will be centered around macro nutrition, but actually doing the macro diet is not a requirement.
The Facebook group is good place for us all to help keep each other accountable for the next 6 weeks. We’ll all share our before photos, goals, recipes, tips for macro counting, support, and much more! We hope to see you there!!