Everyone wants to look their best for swimsuit season, why not surround yourself with a bunch of ladies with the same goal? There are strength in numbers and we truly believe so many of our clients do so well because of the amazing support from all the supportive women in our coaching groups. If you’re looking to feel your best and gain a little confidence by losing a few pounds, join in on our 2nd annual bikini bod challenge!
This challenge is for ANY women looking to use the macro diet to lose a few pounds, tone things up, or just plain feel better. Whether you’re already counting your macros or not, you can join in on the fun! You may surprise yourself with how much you can accomplish and how great you’ll feel in just 6 weeks! Here are all the details:
- $20 to Enter
- All participants will be given the instructions and the link for the private Facebook group once payment is complete.
- $500 GRAND PRIZE to the winner with the best transformation!
- The Stay Fit Mom macro coaches will be hand picking the winner on June 4th!
- Your before pictures must be posted in the private Facebook group by Monday, April 22nd at midnight in order to be eligible to win. (Or sent to email@example.com)
- Your $20 entry fee does NOT include a set of macros. You can use a free macro calculator online or purchase a macro count from us here.
- You’ll also be eligible to get $20 off our Stay Fit Mom Guide to Counting Macros on Your Own or our upcoming 6 Week Online Macro Coaching package when you sign up for the challenge!! This makes the challenge fee FREE!
Here’s a look at last years winners!
This Facebook group will be centered around macro nutrition, but actually doing the macro diet is not a requirement.
The Facebook group is good place for us all to help keep each other accountable for the next 6 weeks. We’ll all share our before photos, goals, recipes, tips for macro counting, support, and much more! We hope to see you there!!
Follow us @stayfitmom_com and @stayfitmomblog on Instagram and on our Facebook page where we love getting personal. You can also subscribe to Stay Fit Mom for healthy recipes, workouts, and most of all inspiration and encouragement! We are on Pinterest and have lots of healthy recipes pinned!