It’s that time of year again, back to school time. Creating new schedules and establishing new routines isn’t going to look the way it typically does for most of us. We all need some extra accountability and motivation as we navigate our way through the start of this school year. Join us for our Back to School Challenge starting August 10th, for 6 weeks, and see how much you can accomplish despite all the uncertainties all around us right now.
This challenge is for ANY women looking to use the macro diet to lose a few pounds, tone things up, or just plain feel better. Whether you’re already counting your macros or not, you can join in on the fun! You may be surprised by how much fun these challenges are and how having a supportive community of women behind you can make a big difference. Here are all the details:
- $25 to Enter
- The challenge runs August 10 – September 21
- All participants will be given the instructions and the link for the private Facebook group once payment is complete.
- $1000 GRAND PRIZE to the winner with the best transformation! The Stay Fit Mom macro coaches will be hand picking the winner on September 22nd.
- Your starting pictures must be posted in the private Facebook group by Friday, August 14th at midnight in order to be eligible to win the grand prize money. (Or send photos to email@example.com)
- Your $25 entry fee does NOT include a set of macros. You can purchase one of the bundles below if you’d like us to set your macros for you to get started.
- THIS CHALLENGE DOES NOT INCLUDE OR TAKE THE PLACE OF 1 ON 1 COACHING.
- With your entry you’ll also be eligible to get $20 off our Stay Fit Mom Guide to Counting Macros on Your Own or our upcoming Sept 1st 6 Week Online Macro Coaching package! If you use the coupon code this makes the challenge just $5 for you!
Here’s a look at some of our previous 6 week challenge winners to help motivate you!
This Facebook group will be centered around macro nutrition, but actually doing the macro diet is not a requirement.
The Facebook group is good place for us all to help keep each other accountable for the next 6 weeks. We’ll all share our before photos, goals, recipes, tips for macro counting, support, and much more! We hope to see you there!!