Let’s face it, moms are busy. We show you every week that there are ALWAYS options for getting your workout in right from your own home! We’ve got you covered with another one of our SFM Weekly At Home Workouts. This week is our ultimate butt workout!
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from this link, we could earn a small commission. This would be at no additional cost to you.
30 seconds of work, 10 seconds of rest
- air squats
- sumo squats
- toe taps
- thigh abductions right leg
- thigh abductions left leg
- leg lifts right leg
- leg lifts left leg
Repeat 2 more times
- Timer – Today I am suggesting a new timer called Seconds. Seconds is great because you can set-up and save different customized timers. Today you will need to setup a timer for 30 seconds of work and 10 seconds of rest. Here is the preview of the workout on the app Seconds:
- You can still use the previously recommended MYWOD app. This one is great because you can keep track of your workouts, they’ve got How To videos, and of course the app has great timers.
- Yoga Mat (if desired)
- Be sure to modify this at home workout to your ability level. I don’t recommend changing the work time on this one, but you can do only 1 or 2 rounds of the exercises if 3 is too much for you at this point and time. Remember, 1 round of this workout is only going to take you about 5 mins.
Workout demo video and further instruction:
Did you catch last week’s 12 Min. AMRAP?