I have been making cauliflower rice for a long time. I’ve tried it every way possible. I’ve used a cheese grater, food processor, and even a good old chopping knife. Needless to say, I always wasted a lot of time and made a huge mess. If you aren’t a fan of messes and you own a decent blender, you’re in for a treat! This is great with stir fry, stuffed peppers, Mexican bowls, or even simply as a side dish! This is also a great way to sneak veggies into your kids food without them even knowing it! Score!
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from these links, we could earn a small commission. This will be at no additional cost to you.
The products and information listed in this post are to the best of our knowledge. We share with our readers what has been successful for us in our own lives. Visit Whole30.com for full nutritional guide to ensure the products and food you consume are compliant.
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Granulated Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Roughly chop cauliflower and place all pieces in the blender.
- Fill your blender with water all the way above the cauliflower or to your max fill line.
- Pulse blender a few times until you no longer see any large pieces of cauliflower.
- Pour cauliflower into a strainer to drain all the water.
- Spread the cauliflower on a cookie sheet and drizzle olive oil over the top.
- Sprinkle your granulated garlic and salt and pepper on top and mix it all up with a spatula.
- Bake for 15-20 min. If you like it crispy (i do) flip the rice and continue cooking another 5-10 min.
- Remove from oven and enjoy immediately!
Follow us on Pinterest for more great recipe suggestions! We love seeing Stay Fit Mom recipes in your kitchen! Post your meals to Instagram and be sure to tag @stayfitmom_Krista and @stayfitmom_Tracy!
For printable version scroll to the bottom of the page
You may also like these side dishes: