There is nothing better than curling up on the couch with a nice warm bowl of chili in the Fall. This No Bean Turkey Chili is simple to make and will feed you and your family for days! Freeze extra if necessary!
Have you ever heard that the more colorful your food is the more nutritional value it holds? It’s true. Load your plate up (or in this case, soup pot) with lots of colorful veggies! I’m pretty sure all the color helps my mood as well. Win, win.
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from this link, we could earn a small commission. This would be at no additional cost to you.
The products and information listed in this post are to the best of our knowledge. We share with our readers what has been successful for us in our own lives. Visit Whole30.com for full nutritional guide to ensure the products and food you consume are compliant.
Find almost all our recipes in MyFitnessPal for easy logging! Just search Stay Fit Mom!
- 3lbs Ground Turkey (93/7)
- 1 Cup Chopped Yellow Onion (140g)
- 2 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1 Zucchini Squash Chopped (2 cups/200g)
- 1 Yellow Zucchini Squash Chopped (2 cups/200g)
- 2 Cups Chopped Carrots (200g)
- 2 Cups Chopped Celery (200g)
- 2 Cups Chopped Sweet Potato (200g)
- 2 14.5oz.Cans Diced Tomatoes
- 1 6oz. Can Tomato Paste
- 1 15oz. Can Tomato Sauce
- 32oz Beef Broth
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1/4 Cup Chili Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Sea Salt
- 1.5 Teaspoons Pepper
- In a large soup pot cook the ground turkey, onion, and garlic. Drain fat if any. WARNING: This makes a large batch so you need a big soup pot. You can easily half this recipe, I just like to go BIG.
- Add all remaining ingredients and cook on low heat 1-1.5 hours or until veggies are soft.
- Crockpot Instructions: Transfer cooked meat and add remaining ingredients. Cook on low 4-6 hours.
- Instant Pot Instructions: Cook meat and onions in Instant Pot (Saute Setting), drain fat, add remaining ingredients and cook on soup setting 20 minutes. Natural release.
- Top with your favorite chili toppings. Some of my favorites: avocado, plantain chips, sweet potato crackers, cheese, or Greek yogurt.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6.6||10.2%|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.8||4.6%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1||12.4%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Stay Fit Mom
Follow us @stayfitmom_com and @stayfitmomblog on Instagram and on our Facebook page where we love getting personal. You can also subscribe to Stay Fit Mom for healthy recipes, workouts, and most of all inspiration and encouragement! We are on Pinterest and have lots of healthy recipes pinned!
You might also like these recipes: