The hardest thing for me to give up when starting a mostly Paleo diet was definitely bread. Who doesn’t love bread? Well let me tell you, this Grain Free Banana Bread hits the spot for me. It’s moist, it doesn’t fall apart, and it tastes great! It’s not too sweet, so putting a little extra honey on top is really a nice bonus. I make this quite often and keep frozen slices in my freezer for when I’m craving a nice treat.
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from these links, we could earn a small commission. This would be at no additional cost to you.
- 4 medium size bananas
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup creamy cashew butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a blender or food processor combine the first 3 ingredients listed.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a bread pan lined with parchment paper for easy removal.
- Bake for 45-60 min or until cooked through.
- Slice and enjoy topped with some butter or extra honey!
PRINTABLE VERSION BELOW
Follow us @stayfitmomblog and @stayfitmom_com on Instagram and on our Facebook page where we love getting personal. You can also subscribe to Stay Fit Mom for healthy recipes, workouts, and most of all, inspiration and encouragement!
You may also like these delicious recipes: