If you asked what my favorite snack is, these would be it. I love me some deviled eggs! This Easy Paleo Deviled Egg recipe will have your whole family reaching for more. In fact, when I made these last week, they only lasted about 5 minutes after I took my pictures.
I’ll never forget the time my little sister made deviled eggs for the first time. I laughed so hard I cried when she sent me this picture. (see below) She text me the pic with the comment, “I don’t know what I did wrong?” Clearly she was bummed about it but I couldn’t stop laughing and still tease her about it whenever I get the chance.
I thought everyone knew how to boil eggs, but apparently not.
I will share with you how to make these easy paleo deviled eggs from start to finish, including how to cook and peel your eggs. I don’t want to see any eggs wasted, especially since eggs cost an arm and a leg these days!
How to hard boil eggs:
1. Place eggs and water on high heat and bring to a boil. (Also start your bacon!)
2. Turn heat off, cover, and set timer for 10 minutes.
3. Place pan in sink and run cold water over the eggs until cool.
4. Crack your eggs where shown in picture and peel off shells. Rinse and slice lengthwise.
Whenever I’m working in the kitchen I always have some helping hands. I also had to test out my sister’s fun new toy, the selfie stick. I may need to get one of these!Deviled eggs are great to take to potlucks, family dinners, for a football party, work snack, or at home just because. I don’t always make mine with bacon, but when I do…yum!
Easy Paleo Deviled Eggs
- 6 large eggs
- 2 pieces of bacon
- 2 tablespoons homemade mayo
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon bacon grease
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil eggs and cook bacon. (remember to reserve some of the bacon grease)
- Peel and slice your eggs.
- Place egg yolks in mixing bowl with mayo, mustard, bacon grease, salt and pepper.
- Mix and scoop into a ziplock bag.
- Cut corner off of ziplock back and pipe mix back into your egg whites.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon on top and serve!
Scroll to bottom of page for printable recipe.
Follow us @stayfitmom_Krista and @stayfitmom_Tracy on Instagram and on our Facebook page where we love getting personal. You can also subscribe to Stay Fit Mom for healthy recipes, workouts, and most of all, inspiration and encouragement!
You may also like these recipes: