This is a meal I can usually throw together any night because I keep all the ingredients in my freezer. If you’re doing Whole30, or simple looking for a healthy meal, you will love this! This is REALLY good served over the top of cauliflower rice.
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from these links, we could earn a small commission. This will be at no additional cost to you.
The products and information listed in this post are to the best of our knowledge. We share with our readers what has been successful for us in our own lives. Visit Whole30.com for full nutritional guide to ensure the products and food you consume are compliant.
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- lots of stir fry veggies (4-6 cups) I buy this blend at Costco
- 4 cups cubed chicken breast
- 3 tsp granulated garlic powder
- 3 tsp dried parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- For the Dressing:
- 2 Tbs Homemade Mayo
- 2 tsp Hot Sauce (Franks, Tabasco, etc.)
- Place your coconut oil in a wok or non-stick pan over med heat.
- Once the coconut oil has melted, dump your veggies, granulated garlic, salt and pepper in. Cook until veggies are tender.
- Add in diced chicken and parsley. Cook until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve over cauliflower rice and top with spicy mayo dressing.
Follow us on Pinterest for more great recipe suggestions! We love seeing Stay Fit Mom recipes in your kitchen! Post your meals to Instagram and be sure to tag @stayfitmom_Krista and @stayfitmom_Tracy!
Scroll to the bottom for the printable version
You may also like some of these Whole 30 compliant recipes: