Attention! Our favorite challenge of the whole year is here! Swimsuit season is just about here and we love a good nutrition challenge to motivate us. Why not surround yourself with a bunch of ladies with the same goal? There are strength in numbers and we truly believe so many of our clients do so well because of the amazing support from all the supportive women in our coaching groups. If you’re looking to feel your best and gain a little confidence by losing a few pounds, join in on our 4th annual bikini bod challenge!
This challenge is for ANY women looking to use the macro diet to lose a few pounds, tone things up, or just plain feel better. Whether you’re already counting your macros or not, you can join in on the fun! You may surprise yourself with how much you can accomplish and how great you’ll feel in just 6 weeks! Here are all the details:
- $25 to Enter
- Starts April 12th
- Runs April 12 – May 24th
- All participants will be given the instructions and the link for the private Facebook group once payment is complete.
- $1000 GRAND PRIZE to the winner with the best transformation! The Stay Fit Mom macro coaches will be hand picking the winner on May 25th.
- Your starting pictures must be posted in the private Facebook group by Friday, April 16th at midnight in order to be eligible to win the grand prize money. (Or send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Your $25 entry fee does NOT include a set of macros. You can purchase one of the bundles below if you’d like us to set your macros for you to get started.
- THIS CHALLENGE DOES NOT INCLUDE OR TAKE THE PLACE OF 1 ON 1 COACHING. You do not check in with a coach for the challenge or get macro adjustments. If you’re a current client working with a SFM coach, you will still check in each week in your usual FB group.
- With your entry you’ll also be eligible to get $20 off our Stay Fit Mom Guide to Counting Macros on Your Own or our upcoming May 1st 6 Week Online Macro Coaching package! If you use the coupon code this makes the challenge just $5 for you!
Here’s a look at the 2020 Bikini Bod challenge winners!
This Facebook group will be centered around macro nutrition, but actually doing the macro diet is not a requirement.
The Facebook group is good place for us all to help keep each other accountable for the next 6 weeks. We’ll all share our before photos, goals, recipes, tips for macro counting, support, and much more! We hope to see you there!!