This week I wanted to bring you a at home workout that takes very little time and no equipment. I think I have succeeded with this 7 Minute A.M.R.A.P. Certain exercises are already becoming difficult for me in my second trimester but you will see some simple modifications that I made to make this at home workout a little more comfortable for me and baby. Make sure to get a good warm-up in and jump right into this 7 minute A.M.R.A.P.! If I can do it, so can you!
Ready to take part in our weekly workout challenge? If you are, make sure to take a picture and tag us @stayfitmom_Krista and @stayfitmom_Tracy on Instagram and use hashtag #SFMWeeklyWorkout! We’d love to see you in action!
7 Min. A.M.R.A.P of:
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from this link, we could earn a small commission. This would be at no additional cost to you.
- If you’d like to keep track of your time, a Timer. (We frequently use the MYWOD app and recommend it to our readers. You can keep track of your workouts, they’ve got How To videos, and of course the app has great timers.)
- Yoga Mat for the Push-ups if desired.
- Abs Mat for the Push-ups if you need a little extra cushion like me
- Plyo Box for the push-ups if modifying
- Be sure to modify this at home workout to your ability level. You will notice in the video that I have to modify my push-ups due to my baby bump. (See the perfect push-up demo video to make sure you are getting the most out of your push-ups!) Don’t let the number of repetitions in this workout intimidate you. I don’t recommend changing the amount of repetitions in this workout simply because you will only perform as many rounds as possible in the 7 minutes.
Workout demo video and further instruction:
Did you catch last week’s Glutes and Abs At Home Workout?